Career practitioners positions available as part of the Enhanced Support for School Leavers measure
The National Careers Institute (NCI) is recruiting qualified career practitioners to work with 2020 and 2021 school leavers as part of the Enhanced Support for School Leavers measure.
CICA has been engaged by the NCI as the National Peak Body to provide high-level strategic advice and subject matter expertise.
This measure has been developed in response to COVID-19 to help support young people, particularly secondary school leavers, to navigate the unprecedented changes to the Australian labour market and impacts of high unemployment.
The Enhanced Support for School Leavers measure aims to:
- Inform young people about their jobs in demand, post-school study options, how to get into work quickly and tips on how to be competitive in a changing labour market
- Promote the value of informed career decision making and the NCI’s Digital Platform as a tool that makes it easy
- Connect those who need it with additional assistance with appropriate career support services.
This intervention will be comprised of two separate but related activities: a targeted information kit and a careers information contact centre.
There is an opportunity for qualified career practitioners to be part of the information service contact centre. The number of roles available include:
- 3 x senior career practitioners
- 12 x career practitioners
Hudson is managing the recruitment process, and all inquiries should be directed to them via the contact details provided in the job advertisements.
Please find below the links to the job adverts:
Senior Career Practitioner
Applications close midnight AEST on Thursday 17 September 2020.